- Follow the National Association for the Education of Young Children code of conduct
- Have a background check
- Maintain current food handlers permit
- Required to have ongoing training
Music and Movement Teacher
Miss Kris has been teaching children for over 30 years and absolutely loves being a teacher. She graduated from Brigham Young University with a Bachelors in Dance Education. She is a certified children’s yoga instructor and loves introducing a world of rhythm, music, motion and mindfulness to children.
Kris has taught tap, ballet, jazz, and contemporary for both recreational and competitive dancers from ages three to 18. She has choreographed for various studios and schools, directed a studio, and choreographed award winning routines, but finds her greatest joy in teaching the youngest of children and igniting the spark within them. Miss Kris has been with UDA Preschool for the past four years.
- She and her and her family’s favorite vacation spot is Disneyworld and she loves all things Disney.
- She is a mom of three great kids.
- Dance has given her the opportunity to travel and dance on numerous stages, even as far away as Japan